Seoul + Mt. Seorak Saranghae 8D5N
Seoraksan is the highest mountain in the Taebaek mountain range in the Gangwon Province in eastern South Korea. It is located in a national park near the city of Sokcho. After the Hallasan volcano on Jeju Island and Jirisan in the south, Seoraksan is the third highest mountain in South Korea.
- Kyongbok Palace
- Gwanghwamun plaza
- Seoul N Tower
- Nami Island.
- Mt. Seorak
- Kwongumsong Fortress
- Everland Theme Park
- National Ginseng Center
- Myeong-dong Fashion Street
Note: Entrance tickets are included in all the listed attractions above.
- Booking should be made during promotion date with a deposit of RM 1,000 per person. Full payment must be made 45 days before departure.
- Travel Period only start on September 2020 – February 2021
- Booking will be released automatically if we do not receive any payment.
- Please send your passport details and the rooming list before departure.
Note: All the packages we promote only valid for Malaysian Passport, Foreigner who interest to purchase or join the trip must contact our travel consultant
KLIA - Incheon
Meet & Greet with our representative at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) for flight to Incheon.
Arrive at Incheon Airport. Proceed to Seoul. The city tour of Kyongbok Palace, National Folk Museum and Presidential Blue House. Visit Chunggye stream & Gwanghwamun plaza where you can enjoy filming site for KBS drama “IRIS”.
After lunch, prayer at International Mosque in Seoul. Visit Seoul N Tower & Love Lock Wall (NOT INCLUDE OBSERVATORY). Free Shopping at Dongdaemun Market. Dinner at local restaurant & Check in Hotel in Seoul.
Nami Island - Mt. Soerak
Breakfast at the hotel and check out from Seoul hotel. Proceed to Nami Island. Enjoy Lake Cruise and take a leisure walk at the beautiful tree road where the outdoor shooting for the famou Korean Drama “Winter Sonata” Visit Petite France, Daepo Warf and Seafood Market. Dinner at local restaurant & Check in Hotel in Mt. Sorak.
Mt. Seorak - Seoul
Breakfast at the hotel and check out from Mt Sorak hotel. Proceed to Mt. Sorak National Park, visit Kwongumsong Fortress by cable car ride and to enjoy the one of the best scenery in Korea. Back to Seoul. Free Shopping at Gwangjang Market for Korean Silk. Dinner at local restaurant & Check in Hotel in Seoul.
Seoul - Everland Theme Park
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Everland Theme Park, South Korea’s largest theme park. Shopping at National Ginseng Center and Amethyst Factory. Dinner at local restaurant & back to the hotel.
Seoul - Shopping Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, visit Kimchi Making + Trick Eye Photo Session + Seaweed Museum with wearing han-bok (Korean traditional costume) Shopping at Pine Tree Center and Korean cosmetic duty-free shop. Free Shopping at Namdaemun Street Market & Myeong-dong Fashion Street. Dinner at local restaurant & back to the hotel.
Seoul - Incheon Airport
Breakfast at the hotel and check out from Seouk hotel. Shopping at Shinsegye dutyfree department store.
After lunch, shopping at Korean product duty-free shop. Dinner and transfer to Incheon Airport for flight back to Kuala Lumpur
Incheon - KLIA
Flight back to Kuala lumpur. Arrive Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) with sweet memories from Seoul.
|4 NIGHTS||SEOUL||LUCE BRIDGE HOTEL||3* OR SIMILAR|
|1 NIGHT||MT> SEORAK||HANHWA RESORT SEORAK||3* OR SIMILAR|
- Return International Air Tickets By Malindo / AirAsia
- Accommodation 4* or similar including breakfast
- AC Transportation + Mineral Water 1 Bottle / Day
- Halal Meals as per itinerary
- English / Malay Speaking Guide
- Tours & Entrance Fees as mentioned in itinerary
- Speed Boat ticket to Nusa Penida
Note: All entrance tickets of the attractions listed above are included.
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping for Guide & Driver
- Porter in Airport
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program
- Other entrance fee not mentioned in the program
- High Season & Peak Season Surcharge to be advice on booking
- All personal expenses and any other services that are not mentioned above