Puerto Princesa, the provincial seat of Palawan, is a coastal city popular for its beach resorts and seafood restaurants. It is the second largest city in the country in terms of geographical area, just next to Davao, but is the least densely populated. The city has been considered as the cleanest and greenest city in the country several times.
What can you do in there
- Explore the Puerto Princesa Underground River National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See one of the “New 7 Wonders of the World”, the longest navigable subterranean river
- Visit the Puerto Princesa Underground River National Park, to see wildlife and some birdwatching
- Learn more about the Underground River from your audio guide available in multiple languages, and from your friendly guide
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch before going back to downtown Puerto Princesa City
- A hotel pick up and drop off will bring you to and from your adventures safely and hassle-free!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via emai
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellation made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
- We recommend that you wear flip flops or shoes that are easy to take on and off as you may have to step into the water to transfer in and out of the boats
- Bring a bag that can be zipped up and leave any food items in the van. You may come across monkeys in the national park and they are always eager for a snack! Avoid bringing plastic bags as the monkeys associate them with food!
- Bring along insect repellant and sunscreen, and don’t forget your camera!
|Meet up with Guide|
|ADD ON – HELMET DIVING|
|Child (3-6)||RM 62|
Named as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, there are few places in the Philippines that are as unforgettable and iconic as the natural wonders that can be found in the Underground River near Puerto Princesa city. A day tour to this breathtaking location will take you through what is now named as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. After an early morning pick up, you’ll drive to Sabang Wharf before transferring by boat to the Underground River National Park.
This location is not merely the access to the river: it’s also a national park that is a haven for local and some endemic wildlife in the Philippines, and famous as a birdwatching site. The highlight of the tour remains as the guided paddle boat which will take you across the underground river. For around 45 minutes, you’ll be able to explore this deep, cavernous river, and see the rock formations that have captured the imagination of the world.
Items that not included in this tour
- Time: 7:00am-4:30pm
- 7:00am hotel pick up in Puerto Princesa city
- Drive to Sabang Wharf (there will be a one stop on the journey each way)
- Boat transfer to Underground River National Park
- Guided paddle boat in Underground River (approximately 45-60 minutes)
- Buffet lunch in Sabang Wharf
- Return drive to Puerto Princesa city
- 4:30pm hotel drop off
- Time: 15 minutes before start of the tour
- Location: Astoria Boracay beach front, Station 1
- A Trip Hunters representative will be waiting at these meet up locations holding a Trip Hunters placard for 30 minutes before proceeding with the tour
- If you arrive past the waiting time and cannot be contacted, you will be considered a ‘no-show.’ The representative will leave and no refunds will be issued
Pick up details are available on your voucher. Please note: Make sure to select the tour with a pick up service that covers the area of your hotel. Otherwise, surcharges may apply. You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher within 5 minutes after booking
Operator contact details are available on your voucher. You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher within 5 minutes after booking
Yes, you can change your booking details at least 24 hours in advance
Yes, you can cancel your reservation yourself. Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the pick up date