El Nido Island Tour
We often only talk about the city of El Nido, but it is more generally about the island of Palawan that we should talk about for your unforgettable holiday in the Philippines. Palawan is full of white sandy beaches, each more beautiful than the next, as well as paradise islands to visit by boat, around which you can dive, snorkel, stand up paddle or kayak. To you the dream landscapes and the turquoise water.
What can you do in there
- Discover the clear waters of Miniloc Island, where you will find three breathtaking lagoons
- Soak up the sun and relax on the white sand beaches of Shimizu island
- Relish a delicious grilled lunch on the beach
- Snorkel in the pristine waters of Seven Commando beach, and get a chance to see a few sea turtles!
- Looking to have more fun in El Nido? Then you might want to try the Islands and Beaches Tour, the Caves and Coves Tour or the Hidden Beaches and Shrines Tour!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
|JOIN IN WITH BIG LAGOON||FARE TYPE|
|English Guide||Hotel Pick up – Downtown El Nido|
|ALREADY INCLUDE HELMET DIVING|
|Child (3-4)||RM 31|
One of the most famous destinations in the Philippines are the famed El Nido Islands. This beach paradise is so famous that no trip to the Philippines would be complete without a visit! This package will take you straight to its most beautiful lagoons full of picture perfect wonder. The big lagoon features the full beauty of El Nido’s lagoons: rippling clear waters, rock formations around you and under the water, like an idyllic marine waterway. The Secret Lagoon is straight out of a storybook, where you duck into a small entrance to reveal a secluded pool of crystal water surrounded by rocks, bringing back memories of stories of mermaids and fairytales. After lunch, you’ll head to Shimizu Island’s white beaches and get to experience its untouched natural beauty nestled in the waters.
You’ll the learn of the name origins of 7 Commando Beach, your next stop, where you’ll be able to relax and take a dip in the clear blue ocean. There’s no doubt that this tour of El Nido will take you to a world of aquatic wonder, one you will not soon forget.
Items that not included in this tour
- The itinerary is approximate and subject to change based on tidal and weather conditions of the day. Tours are also
regularly checked by the Local Government Unit (LGU) of the municipality of El Nido and the coast guards before allowing each boat to sail off shore to start the tour. Hence, the starting time of each tour is beyond operator’s control. This is a new rule implemented and only after permission from the LGU and the coast guards will the tour start for the customers’ safety.
- 8:00am-8:30am hotel pick up
- Big Lagoon
- Secret Lagoon
- 12:00pm lunch
- Shimizu Island
- 7 Commando Beach
- 4:00pm-5:00pm end of tour
- Time: 15 minutes before start of the tour
- Location: Astoria Boracay beach front, Station 1
- A Trip Hunters representative will be waiting at these meet up locations holding a Trip Hunters placard for 30 minutes before proceeding with the tour
- If you arrive past the waiting time and cannot be contacted, you will be considered a ‘no-show.’ The representative will leave and no refunds will be issued
Pick up details are available on your voucher. Please note: Make sure to select the tour with a pick up service that covers the area of your hotel. Otherwise, surcharges may apply. You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher within 5 minutes after booking
Operator contact details are available on your voucher. You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher within 5 minutes after booking
Yes, you can change your booking details at least 24 hours in advance
Yes, you can cancel your reservation yourself. Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the pick up date