Magical Splendor Kawah Putih
Kawah Putih is located near the charming little market town of Ciwidey, approximately 50 Kilometers south of Bandung. The Crater Lake is one of two craters of Mount Patuha, with the dry Kawah Patuha or the Patuha Crater located 600 meters to its northwest, being the other. Stepping into Kawah Putih is like entering a different realm.
Kawah Putih Day Tour
- Visit Kawah Putih, a stunning volcanic crater lake located about 50 kilometers south of Bandung.
- Kawah Putih is one of the two craters that make up Mount Patuha, a majestic twin stratovolcano.
- Refresh and relax your mind at Glamping Lakeside, a resort famous for its cool and clean air.
- See the greener side of Bandung as you explore Rancabali Tea Plantation.
- Get up close and personal with the deer as you feed them at Rancaupas Deer Conservation Center.
- Free pick up and drop off services are only available in the following areas: Dago, Setiabudhi, Braga & Asia Afrika, Kebon Kawung, Ciumbuleuit, Buahbatu, Gatot Subroto, Balai Kota, Padjajaran, and Pasteur
- Pick up and drop off outside aforementioned areas are available for an additional fee of IDR50,000 per car, payable in cash directly to the driver
- A surcharge of IDR50,000 per hour (within city limit) and IDR100,000 per hour (outside the city limit) will be incurred for overtime service, payable directly in cash (IDR) to the driver
|Group of 2||RM 155|
|Group of 3-5||RM 117|
|Group of 6+||RM 105|
|English Guide||RM 84|
Set among the lush green forests of the Ciwidey area, the enchanting Kawah Putih Crater Lake offers all nature lovers and adventure-seekers an opportunity to immerse themselves in the true, untouched beauty of nature. Explore this gorgeous destination without having to worry about transportation and the like with this eight-hour tour from Bandung! Get picked up by your guide at your hotel/accommodation, then immediately head 50 kilometers south of the city to get to Kawah Putih.
Once you’re there, check out the stunning sight of the lake, surrounded locals and campers milling about. Walk along its clear waters as you take photos, before you travel to Glamping Lakeside, a resort located by Kawah Putih.
Items that not included in this tour
- 8:00am-9:00am pick up at your hotel
- 10:00am-11:30am The Lodge Maribaya
- 12:00pm lunch (at own expense)
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Lembang Floating Market
- 2:30pm-3:30pm Farm House
- 4:00pm-5:00pm drop off at your hotel
- Time: 15 minutes before start of the tour
- Location: Astoria Boracay beach front, Station 1
- A Trip Hunters representative will be waiting at these meet up locations holding a Trip Hunters placard for 30 minutes before proceeding with the tour
- If you arrive past the waiting time and cannot be contacted, you will be considered a ‘no-show.’ The representative will leave and no refunds will be issued
- Trash Bag
- Eco Bag
- Toilet Fee Tip
- Tangkuban Perahu Movie Show
- Driver Tip
- Horse Trip Fee
Pick up details are available on your voucher. Please note: Make sure to select the tour with a pick up service that covers the area of your hotel. Otherwise, surcharges may apply. You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher within 5 minutes after booking
Operator contact details are available on your voucher. You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher within 5 minutes after booking
Yes, you can change your booking details at least 24 hours in advance
Yes, you can cancel your reservation yourself. Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the pick up date