Kayaking is one of Krabi’s favorite passtimes. Ao Thalane or Thalane Bay is one of the most beautiful mangrove forests in the whole of Thailand. About 20km from Krabi Town this section of the coast is covered in dense foliage that wraps all the caves cliffs and amazing shaped Karsts.
What to Expect from Krabi Mangrove
Ao Thalane is one of the most beautiful bays in the whole of Thailand. Surrounded by towering karst formations and cute little offshore islands, this place is simply ideal for kayaking. You get to explore small hidden passageways and discover the bay’s diverse eco system at your own pace and away from hordes of tourists.
Rich in flora and fauna, Ao Thalane Bay is a great place to spot some of Thailand’s evasive wildlife: rare birds, monkeys and more. Choose between a quick half-day kayaking trip or go all in with longer tours including an optional elephant ride.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Hop aboard a kayak and explore one Krabi’s most beautiful hidden bays — Ao Thalane Bay.
- Paddle around quiet canyons and groves with towering karst formations in the background.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the calm natural environment and try to spot the elusive local inhabitants — crab-eating macaques!
- Expand your experience with the full or half day tour with an optional elephant ride.
Items that not included in this tour
HALF DAY KAYAKING WITH LUNCH (MORNING)
- 8:00am hotel pick up from Klong Muang and Krabi
- 8:30am-9:00am hotel pick up from Ao Nang
- 10:00am-10:30am welcome tea and introduction about kayaking
- 10:30am-12:30pm paddle around limestone mountain and historical painting sea gypsy grave
- 12:30pm enjoy Thai food at restaurant
- 1:30pm return to hotel
- Time: 15 minutes before start of the tour
- Location: Astoria Boracay beach front, Station 1
- A Trip Hunters representative will be waiting at these meet up locations holding a Trip Hunters placard for 30 minutes before proceeding with the tour
- If you arrive past the waiting time and cannot be contacted, you will be considered a ‘no-show.’ The representative will leave and no refunds will be issued
Pick up details are available on your voucher. Please note: Make sure to select the tour with a pick up service that covers the area of your hotel. Otherwise, surcharges may apply. You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher within 5 minutes after booking
Operator contact details are available on your voucher. You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher within 5 minutes after booking
Yes, you can change your booking details at least 24 hours in advance
Yes, you can cancel your reservation yourself. Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the pick up date