Astonishing View Tangkuban Perahu
Tangkuban perahu is an active volcano, situated 30 km north of the city of Bandung in the direction of Lembang. It is the only crater in Indonesia that you can drive up to its very rim. Mount Tangkuban Perahu has a distinctive shape, and looks like an “overturned boat”. Here you will be greeted by sulfur fumes which the crater continues to emit although the volcano is not active.
Tangkuban Perahu Day Tour
- See Bandung’s surrounding nature and greenery with this 8-hour exploration outside the city!
- Explore Tangkuban Perahu, where you can see the hot springs up close and purchase spring-boiled eggs!
- Take a bath in a natural hot spring, with water coming from nearby streams and heated up by the volcano.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at Cikole Coffee Plantation, which sells the most expensive coffee in the world.
- End the day by visiting a local strawberry farm and get a taste as you go strawberry picking with your tour group.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
|Group of 2||RM 200|
|Group of 3-5||RM 175|
|Group of 6+||RM 166|
|English Guide||RM 98|
Experience Bandung’s less-explored side with this fun eight-hour tour outside of the city, which showcases its greener, more natural side. With its numerous volcanoes, hot springs, as well as tea plantations, there’s a lot of excitement waiting for all adventure-seekers and nature lovers! Get picked up at your hotel in the city, then head to the nearby Tangkuban Perahu, a volcano located only 30 kilometers outside of the city.
Check out the volcano’s three craters as you walk through them: Kawah Ratu, Kawah Domas, and Kawah Upas. At Domas Crater, you’ll get to marvel at the sight of the multiple hot geysers, where you can even buy some delicious eggs that were freshly-boiled in the hot water! Head to Ciater Hot Spring and relax in the small pools of water, fed by nearby springs and streams that have been heated up by the volcanoes in the area. Take a quick break for lunch at a local restaurant, at your own expense, before you go strawberry picking at a nearby farm.
Items that not included in this tour
- 9:00am pick up at your hotel
- 10:00am Tangkuban Perahu Volcano
- 11:30am Ciater Hot Spring (optional, at own expense)
- 1:00pm lunch (at own expense)
- 2:00pm Cikole Coffee Plantation strawberry picking
- 3:00pm strawberry picking
- 5:pm drop off at your hotel
- Time: 15 minutes before start of the tour
- Location: Astoria Boracay beach front, Station 1
- A Trip Hunters representative will be waiting at these meet up locations holding a Trip Hunters placard for 30 minutes before proceeding with the tour
- If you arrive past the waiting time and cannot be contacted, you will be considered a ‘no-show.’ The representative will leave and no refunds will be issued
- Trash Bag
- Eco Bag
- Toilet Fee Tip
- Tangkuban Perahu Movie Show
- Driver Tip
- Horse Trip Fee
Pick up details are available on your voucher. Please note: Make sure to select the tour with a pick up service that covers the area of your hotel. Otherwise, surcharges may apply. You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher within 5 minutes after booking
Operator contact details are available on your voucher. You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher within 5 minutes after booking
Yes, you can change your booking details at least 24 hours in advance
Yes, you can cancel your reservation yourself. Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the pick up date